Top players in the 41st District?

ZoneBuster23

Yea i think that westernhills will have a pretty decent team. The only problem is the pitching staff isnt that good but the coaching is great. Lubers is one of the best in the biz and i would have to say the same for coach Howard and Fry. Yea they have districts but wont go very far in the state. Whatch out for them in a few years because the group below knows how to get it done!!!

Yea i think that westernhills will have a pretty decent team. The only problem is the pitching staff isnt that good but the coaching is great. Lubers is one of the best in the biz and i would have to say the same for coach Howard and Fry. Yea they have districts but wont go very far in the state. Whatch out for them in a few years because the group below knows how to get it done!!![/QUOTE]

Who are some of the top freshmen and soph. at WesternHills that will help out in a few years?

:sssh: Well theres this kid named Jordan Queen hes about the best in the biz I believe from looking at past stats that he hit .654 and had quite the year I believe we will see some good things from this kid. Not only that but also Matt Freire, more of a role player that doesnt have quite the power of Queen but can still find his way on base. Both of these players are freshmen but are sure to play up. A spot on varsity is sure to await these kids. Im sad to say but not much can be said for the sophomore class.