Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some interesting match ups today on the boys side

Featured Replies

Which one do you find most interesting.....

 

St Henry @ Anderson

Elder @ CCH

Scott @ BB (Is Treadway back yet)

Highlands @ Boone

Campbell @ Holy Cross

 

 

And why?

I would enjoy watching the Elder vs CCH matchup. Unfortunately, I will be at the Brossart vs Scott game. I think you are correct in that the Eagles may be a different team with Treadway vs without him. I have not heard if he is back yet. If he is, it will be a fun evening. These two teams always seem to go at it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.