Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 2013 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Afternoon: Braves

Night: Rockies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Afternoon: Braves

Night: Rockies

 

bad day!

  • Author

Thursday afternoon: Reds, Cards, A's

  • Author

Huge card tonight: Cards, Reds, Giants, KC, Angels, Rockies

  • Author
Huge card tonight: Cards, Reds, Giants, KC, Angels, Rockies

 

Reds and KC winners so far, Rockies lose after starter has a 1 hitter thru 7 and gets pulled.

  • Author

4-2 & the two losses could have been winners.

  • Author

I'm playing the Mets in first game this afternoon. I can't see not betting Harvey at even money.

  • Author

Harvey goes from almost no-no to the Mets barely winning! I can't believe I almost lost games in back to back days where my pitchers had no-nos to the 7th.

  • Author

Had JPM in the Nascar race in my league and to finish top 3 and he runs out of gas on last lap with an easy second place looming!

I hate to lay 2-1 vs. Texas but I think Wainright and the Cards play well at home tonight on ESPN!

  • Author

Not Wainright's fault, but still a loser!

  • Author

Rays

Miami

Rocks/Sox over

Mets

Pitt

  • Author
Rays

Miami

Rocks/Sox over

Mets

Pitt

4-1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.