Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Semi Finals Predictions

Featured Replies

How does everyone think the games will go Thursday?

Conner easy if they don't let Dixie hang around, if they do Dixie can pull of the upset.

 

NDA and HHS could be a good one, teams are pretty close talent wise can HHS get enough hits on Smith to pull of the upset. I am taking NDA.

  • Author
Conner easy if they don't let Dixie hang around, if they do Dixie can pull of the upset.

 

NDA and HHS could be a good one, teams are pretty close talent wise can HHS get enough hits on Smith to pull of the upset. I am taking NDA.

If those are the teams Friday? Who do you like, JMU?

If those are the teams Friday? Who do you like, JMU?

 

Flip a coin, I was more impressed with Sims speed and movement the other day than I have been with any other pitcher I have seen in NKY this year. If she is on like that it should be a good on, but it is hard to bet against Haylee and NDA. Lets hope there is a better ump doing the plate than there was for the NDA and Boone game tonight. He was bad early and seemed to finish a little better but I had no clue what was going to be called a ball or stike.

 

If these two teams play I would take NDA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.