Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 5 Lawrenceburg (IN) 1

Featured Replies

Blake Maines gets his first start and win this year. Brady Padgett goes 2-4 with 2 RBIs.

  • Author

Conner moves to 3-0 on the season and face Beechwood today at 5 pm at Conner.

I heard Jared Williams hit a homerun which the ump called foul? What's ur take, fair or foul?

  • Author
I heard Jared Williams hit a homerun which the ump called foul? What's ur take, fair or foul?

 

Fair ball ripped down the line that bent around the foul pole. iMO it was fair, but I did not have the best angle.

It was confusing cause the field ump was signaling home run and the plate ump called it foul. The wind was pushing the ball toward the foul pole the whole way.

 

I think it deceived the plate ump cause the ball landed probably 3 feet foul (I was sitting on 3B side looking right down the line) but the ball carried 30+ feet past the fence.

 

Looked to be 5-8 feet fair at the fence and about 3 feet foul where it landed.

Hate to see a kid robbed of a homer. I'm sure Williams will have plenty more in the next 2 yrs at Conner, the kid can mash and has quality at bats. A lost art in a me 1st baseball culture.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.