Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2-1 - South Laurel at North Laurel predictions

Who wins? 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • South Laurel
      33%
    • North Laurel
      66%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cardinals won the first meeting and have been playing well. North Laurel needs this win in a big way heading into February.

South Laurel 56-51.

Les what your take on the game and who do you have winning. North has the inside game and good guard play just hasn't put it together yet. This could be North's turn around game. South is like watching Jekyll and Hyde from game to game. Well more like from quarter to quarter very inconsistent in their offense.

 

 

Toss up game!! Who knows????

  • Author

I'm not good at making predictions. I do know this — a Laurel County team will come out on top!

LOL...I've never seen you not make perdictions. I didn't want you to perdict a out come just your thoughts about the game. :D

North Laurel by 10. The game is at North Laurel, and they have 10 players that the coach can play 5 and sub 5 at a time.

Should be a good game from the cross town rivals. SL won the first meeting but was NL's big man out? (Allen) I know he missed a few games earlier in the season. If that was the case should be a different result this time around. I'm taking the Jags by 5.

 

North Laurel-56

South Laurel-51

  • Author
Should be a good game from the cross town rivals. SL won the first meeting but was NL's big man out? (Allen) I know he missed a few games earlier in the season. If that was the case should be a different result this time around. I'm taking the Jags by 5.

 

North Laurel-56

South Laurel-51

 

North Laurel's Jake Allen played that game.

North Laurel's Jake Allen played that game.

 

 

Thanks for the clarification. I knew Allen missed some games but wasn't for sure which games. I'll stick with the Jags in a tight one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.