Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the 11th region?

Who will win the 11th? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 11th?

    • Bryan Station
      0%
      0
    • Henry Clay
      33%
      4
    • Lafayette
      25%
      3
    • Lexington Catholic
      25%
      3
    • Lexington Christian
      8%
      1
    • Mad. Central
      8%
      1
    • Paul Dunbar
      0%
      0
    • Tates Creek
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We all know this is an uber-competitive region, so the question is who will be representing it in the state tournament?

I'll say Henry Clay but I wouldnt bet money on any of them..

  • Author

Whoops, I got so excited, in posting this I left off my Champion, SCOTT CO.

 

CRAP!! My own thread sucks!!

Whoops, I got so excited, in posting this I left off my Champion, SCOTT CO.

 

CRAP!! My own thread sucks!!

 

:lol: :lol:

 

Was wondering where they were

That doesnt change my vote Lexcath will win this region.

SCOTT COUNTY!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.