Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville @ Magoffin 1/10/05

Featured Replies

Any predictions?

 

ill take magoffin

I will go with Magoffin.

MC 63

Pikeville 54

Magoffin by 6. Hornets will miss starting center Helton so should be a good game.

With Helton out, here's Pikeville's chance to steal a victory at Magoffin.

 

But I'm still going with the Hornets by 8 or 10. I expect Eric Arnett and Devin Rice to have big games. Brandon Shepherd will be solid as usual.

I say Magoffin and Nehi West by 6.

I'm going to say Magoffin will take this one 74-65

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.