Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region postseason

Featured Replies

What are the sites for each district in the 16th and where is the region being played this season? I read in ADI that Ashland's district is seeded and I also seen where Lewis and Raceland were not playing this season, so I assume their district is not. What about the other 2?

  • Author

Nobody knows where 16th region will be held this year?

  • Author

Someone PM'd me that Lewis and Raceland play today but it is not on either's schedule on KHSAA.org, anyone know for sure?

63rd District (Lewis Co, Greenup Co, Russell and Raceland) is not seeded and the Districts are being held at Lewis County.

  • Author

I thought it was there last year?

  • Author

I heard Raceland for the 63rd and Bath Co. for regional.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.