Barbourville vs. Knox Central

I know its just a regular season game but this is the first time these two teams have played each other out of the tourny in a long time. They have already started selling tickets to it. Knox Central is coming out of the holidays with some good games under their belt. However Barbourville won the CFIT. Rumors say that Cox is out for 3 more weeks and Crawford might not be able to play either after they both turned ankles in the CFIT. I think KC can pull the upset here personally so im gonna say the final score will be 71-64. What is everybodys predictions?

This is always an interesting game with fans from both sides wildly excited when these two teams match- up. If the Panthers and their Coach can keep their emotions in check I think they have the opportunity to upset the Tigers. Seems like most of the support in Knox County has moved its way over to the Dinky Dome the last few years. Barbourville is not the same team without Cox on the floor. If the Panthers can get a decently called game and pressure the basketball they should be in good shape. It will be interesting to see how the Miller kid from Central plays in this game. Some of his family seem to have some close ties to the Barbourville program, even to the point of attending every Tiger game in the CFIT. I think it will be a barnburner with the Panthers sneaking out a victory.....77- 71

Cox is the glue. No matter how this game turns out. With him they are the second best team in the 13th. Without him they are 5th or 6th. Given that Knox and Dink hook up emotions take over and there is no constant. With Cox, the Dink rolls, without him Elam is excited. Edge either way to Barbourville.