Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sayre 71 Lynn Camp 58

Featured Replies

I wasn't able to go to a 3:30 game but was told Sayre is a solid team and now have a 10 and 1 record. Their only loss is to Danville by 2 or 3 pts. LC was led by Cody Dixon with 24 or 25 pts. and over 10 rebounds, Eric Hibbard also had 16 or 17 pts. for the cats. Lc now 7 and 3.

Zap how did you get the stats so fast? Was it on the radio? I hate that I missed it ....if it was.

  • Author
Zap how did you get the stats so fast? Was it on the radio? I hate that I missed it ....if it was.

Zap is quick, Glad you worry about my sources. Really I sat with Coach Dixon at the Bell vs B'ville game he told me about the game and what he thought were the stats. If you can find any Lc game on the radio it would surprise me. By the way how do you think this was fast, I was online about midnight, the game started at 3:00 or 3:30. and was over I guess around 4:45 or so. To find out things sometimes all you got to do is ask.

I thought maybe the Bville radio called the game. I just realized it was played at Danville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.