2007 In-state targets for UK

sccards60

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys over at Rivals might want to get up to speed on this kid. There is no mention of a Brent Slusher at all. I would find it hard to believe that they would miss out on a kid that is being offered by all the schools listed. Are these all offers?

They come out with the updated list after New Years. The list that rivals has was made in August. What, you didn't know that?? He is just a Junior.

And I've heard that UK isn't even on the radar, that the early going is between WVU and U of L.

You heard wrong. I heard it from his mouth. Right now it is still wide open but UK & WVA are the leaders and little or no interest in UL.He does not wants to go away to college.

You heard wrong. I heard it from his mouth. Right now it is still wide open but UK & WVA are the leaders and little or no interest in UL.He does not wants to go away to college.

Either this is a typo, or really makes no sense.

You must not have seen UK play much this year. JUST KIDDING. As a running back in the SEC probably not, but as a safety or outside LB maybe. I do believe he and McDavid could help on defense.

Not fast enough or big enough to play in the SEC but he can play somewhere.

I would think they would be giving Lex Cath WR Wes Caldwell a serious look. He led the state in TD's this year receiving. The OL from Rockcastle and Bowling Green both have great D1 size also but can't remember their names.

UK already have their eye on Brad Durham from Rockcastle Co. Brad is OT and DE. 6'5 290 lbs

UK already have their eye on Brad Durham from Rockcastle Co. Brad is OT and DE. 6'5 290 lbs

Brad is a really good kid. I have known him since he and his family moved to Rockcastle County from Indianapolis, Indiana.

He is a massive player. I only got to see him pay once this season and that was against LexCath. He did a good job in that game. In the games I saw him play last year, he did a marvelous job.

I would like to see him go to UK but I don't know where he is thinking about going. The one thing that I do know is that he definitely has the grades to go just about anywhere. If I'm not mistaken he's got between a 3.5-4.0 GPA. That is ALWAYS a plus when the scouts come a calling.