2007 In-state targets for UK

sccards60

Didn't realize Haddix was that good of a football player, probably because I haven't seen him though. Is he looking to play college football over basketball, or wanting to play both?

He will probally want to play basketball more than he would football, but rivals has him on the 2007 list for Kentucky so I put him on here.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson and Beaumont will be the two big prospects in the city of Louisville.

I'd heard that early, Anderson is looking more at Louisville than UK.

I would think that both would go to Louisville over UK...but I also feel that Beaumont would end up in the secondary while Anderson would split out as a receiver.

I really doubt Slusher will wind up @ Indiana. I truely believe he will wind up somewhere in the S.E.C., or Notre Dame. I know LSU and Auburn are hitting this kid up hard, but the letters are just piling up too fast to keep count.

Notre Dame

Those are just the ones I know for a fact.

If this list is accurate and the Irish are serious...I couldn't see why he wouldn't go there.

I really doubt Slusher will wind up @ Indiana. I truely believe he will wind up somewhere in the S.E.C., or Notre Dame. I know LSU and Auburn are hitting this kid up hard, but the letters are just piling up too fast to keep count.

S.E.C.

Kentucky

Tenn.

LSU

Auburn

A.C.C.

FSU

Wake

Duke

N. Carolina

Ind.

Notre Dame

Add Penn State, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Nebraska

You must not have seen UK play much this year. JUST KIDDING. As a running back in the SEC probably not, but as a safety or outside LB maybe. I do believe he and McDavid could help on defense.

To me, if Clark goes to an SEC school, considering his size, he would have to be a looked at as a Strong Safety. He can run, cover, and hit - pretty solid combination. :thumb:

If McDavid were to play in the SEC, I would see him as a wideout, but it would depend on which team he went to, and what their needs were.

Either way, I'll take 'em both on my team.

Frances

My prediction is that Kasey Clark will gain another 20 pounds like he did this year and still grow another inch or 2 by next year. That would put him around 6'1"-6'2" and probably around 220 at season start. He is an athlete and most doubtedly will be inthe weight room all off season. Keeping in shape by playing varsity b-ball now and still getting ready for his senior year. I hope that he has anothe break out year like this one. And hopefully he will get SOME attention.

S.E.C.

Kentucky

Tenn.

LSU

Auburn

A.C.C.

FSU

Wake

Duke

N. Carolina

Ind.

Notre Dame

The boys over at Rivals might want to get up to speed on this kid. There is no mention of a Brent Slusher at all. I would find it hard to believe that they would miss out on a kid that is being offered by all the schools listed. Are these all offers?

The boys over at Rivals might want to get up to speed on this kid. There is no mention of a Brent Slusher at all. I would find it hard to believe that they would miss out on a kid that is being offered by all the schools listed. Are these all offers?

Brent is on Rivals. You have to click the 2007 link. Go to rivals100.com, click the advanced search link by prospect search, change the year to 2007 and either put in the last name or click ILB. Just because he doesn't live in a metro area of KY doesn't mean his name's not out there where it needs to be. The kids down here don't get as much statewide press.

Brent is on Rivals. You have to click the 2007 link. Go to rivals100.com, click the advanced search link by prospect search, change the year to 2007 and either put in the last name or click ILB. Just because he doesn't live in a metro area of KY doesn't mean his name's not out there where it needs to be. The kids down here don't get as much statewide press.

I did click on 2007. I did search by his full name. That usually works. Not saying the kid isn't great, just saying that a pretty impressive list was posted.