GCL South teams against the Ky Teams

I have trouble buying into the having a down year thing. How do you measure that. Teams are different every year. Who says this Trinity team wouldn't beat those teams on their good years. Then again, this Trinity team won't be anywhere next year. It'll be gone. I believe this Trinity would give any team, from the GCL or other, a game any year. If those teams that Trinity has beaten this year had beaten them. Would we be saying a down year for GCL and their still beating a poor Trinity team. I don't believe so.

At the beginning of the season I said that the GCL South teams were over rated . After the Lou X win tonght and the Trinity blow out win to Moeller and all of the rest of Ky wins in this season , is Ky football that good or is Ohio football that bad. Your thoughts ?

iVe been saying that ohio was down all year. These outcomes are not a surprise.

-CardinalsFan

I have trouble buying into the having a down year thing. How do you measure that. Teams are different every year. Who says this Trinity team wouldn't beat those teams on their good years. Then again, this Trinity team won't be anywhere next year. It'll be gone. I believe this Trinity would give any team, from the GCL or other, a game any year. If those teams that Trinity has beaten this year had beaten them. Would we be saying a down year for GCL and their still beating a poor Trinity team. I don't believe so.

From what I'm hearing , next years Triniy's team will be better than this one. Wright (QB) , Quick(WR) , and Dawkins (RB) are only Juniors . :eek:

Not so fast...we replace a ton of leadership...including the entire OLine.

My thoughts exactly. Love your skilled players on O, but it's that O line that makes your O so very good. However, I'd have to think a school Trinity's size will have the talent available to replace this year's O line and at least come close the level of play this year. If so, T will be absolutely spectacular next year.