Question about Anderson for avid X fans.

LSURock

I listened to the T/X title game radio broadcasts (from both sources) over the past few days. It seemed like after Curley got hurt, Sass and Speers were practically begging for the Tigers to get the ball in Anderson's hands so he could make a play. They seemed very frustrated that in many key situations Vic was not even in the game. They mentioned that he suffered from asthma and he needed to go out periodically. Sass stated that he couldn't run the ball two times in a row, often saying that it would be nice to follow up and Anderson run with another Anderson run but that he was sidelined. Was this game an isolated incident or has Victor been limited like this all season? Any answers?

It was a relatively isolated incident. You have to keep in mind that Sass and Speers think Anderson is something just shy of the second coming and want him to touch the ball on every play, even on defense and special teams and at halftime and during water breaks. The asthma wasn't really a consistent problem throughout the season, more just a case of St. X getting both backs the ball. The injury he suffered at the end of the first Trinity game was what limited him for some of the year.

Are you saying Baton Rouge-South? You might have to throw your Vic voodoo doll away after all. :D

All voodoo is suspended upon graduation. Heck, if I can root for Mike Bush I can root for Vic. Side note: he better beef up and learn to play every down if he ventures down into the SEC.

All voodoo is suspended upon graduation. Heck, if I can root for Mike Bush I can root for Vic. Side note: he better beef up and learn to play every down if he ventures down into the SEC.

I think he would make a better WR in D1 than a RB. What do you think?

I think he would make a better WR in D1 than a RB. What do you think?

Many said similar things about Chris Barclay and he did just fine at RB for Wake Forest. The right fit will provide him opportunity to play in particular situations until he bulks up and proves durability. Not real sure about his his pass catching abilities downfield at WR in D-1 setting. Barclay had uncanny skills, speed and the ability to start, stop and make cuts in a millisecond. I think in the next year Victor may be able to improve some of the few areas that he is lacking in now. (Blocking and pass receiving primarily) Should get plenty of offers to stayat RB at many D-1 schools, the ball is in his hands. Not too many Defensive Coordinators will miss him when he graduates.

:thumb:

Many said similar things about Chris Barclay and he did just fine at RB for Wake Forest. The right fit will provide him opportunity to play in particular situations until he bulks up and proves durability. Not real sure about his his pass catching abilities downfield at WR in D-1 setting. Barclay had uncanny skills, speed and the ability to start, stop and make cuts in a millisecond. I think in the next year Victor may be able to improve some of the few areas that he is lacking in now. (Blocking and pass receiving primarily) Should get plenty of offers to stayat RB at many D-1 schools, the ball is in his hands. Not too many Defensive Coordinators will miss him when he graduates.