Pike and Towles both performing well at Elite 11 QB camp

kyvince

Yea Gino was on just about every highlight real every week on Friday night his senior year. I think UC is still D1, C'mon guys I mean they went to the same school and were only a few years apart.

Bless us, sports father, for we have sinned.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way. The process doesn't stop when you accept a scholarship. Heck, it's more towards the beginning. Not only will the coaching better help them prepare for their college careers, think how much better it will prepare them for the upcoming high school season. I can't think of anywhere else they would receive better coaching than they are receiving out in California. Anywhere.

Congrats to both of them for representing Ky so well. Think how many eyes are being opened to the quality of football played in Ky when both of these young men are doing so well. Their performance may very well help some younger QBs from Ky get college scholarships some day as a result of the recognition they are receiving.

I touched on the same earlier but one could say it also helps the college they're signed with as well. Coach's can now tell potential recruits "Ya we've got a really strong class coming in led by QB Towles/Pike, you've probably heard about him in all of the camps etc etc, and we could really use a guy like you in our offense too etc etc".... These camps for signed players are win win for them and their schools as long as they can avoid any injuries.