Top junior players in the state this season

tha champ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake Ayers from WC broke the career passing yards record and is only a junior, Jake Forrester is the all-time leading tackler from WC is also returning.

other mentionables are vic anderson of course, keith tandy from christian, avery hibbit, tucker jackson, stuart hines and chris tucker from bg.

Kasey Clark, Drew McDavid, and Fields Davis all from around here. McDavid and Davis both made 2nd team all state and Clark made honarable mention.

Honorable mention seemed to not be good enough for Clark. Looks like he made a statement in the Championship game close to 200 yards on the ground with 3 TDs. Plus a 4th TD receiving.

Boyle has some two Jr.'s back for next season that should be tops.

Josh Miller WR/RB/LB should make All State next season, and have a quite a few D1 schools looking at him.

Bradley Emerson RT/DL also should be one the of top next season.

There are a few others back that will be very talented, and play major roles for the team, but not the top players in the state.

Not taking anything away from anyone else in the state, but after today's game, Kasey Clark HAS to be considered a solid candidate for Mr. Football next season.

44 TD's this season, scoring just about every way you can get it across the goal line.

Frances

:thumb: I can't believe it still the season he had!!! Anyway don't know about Mr. Football, but in Russell they call him Mr. Touchdown! I think his goals may be anothe State Title and maybe make the All-State Team! :fight:

:thumb: I can't believe it still the season he had!!! Anyway don't know about Mr. Football, but in Russell they call him Mr. Touchdown! I think his goals may be anothe State Title and maybe make the All-State Team! :fight:

Blue Blazer - another State Title has so many variables (competition, line play, breaks in a game, etc.) that it is possible, but is far from a certainty. All-State, on the other hand, is almost a cinch (unless he absolutely lays an egg next season), and Mr. Football is a possibility. After the season he had this year, he has to go into next season as one of a handful of favorites.

I wouldn't put it out of the question that McDavid might also be a candidate before next year is done.

Frances

Blue Blazer - another State Title has so many variables (competition, line play, breaks in a game, etc.) that it is possible, but is far from a certainty. All-State, on the other hand, is almost a cinch (unless he absolutely lays an egg next season), and Mr. Football is a possibility. After the season he had this year, he has to go into next season as one of a handful of favorites.

I wouldn't put it out of the question that McDavid might also be a candidate before next year is done.

Frances

A great year and game for Clark on the main stage would anybody the following year. Who knows about McDavid, although he is a gamer.

Obviously, Another State Championship would be great ,and they don't come easy! I think it will be hard to replace the seniors of 2005. Anyway Kasey Clark and a company of others Jacob Sizemore, Tyler Jones, Ethan Gulllet, and Nick Lewis make a a good core returning both sides of the ball. However in JFL Kasey got the nickname of "HIGHLIGHT" and he lived up to that name on a HUGE STAGE last night! I'm HOPING that this area will put 3 or 4 teams at the Pizza Palace next year!!!!

Obviously, Another State Championship would be great ,and they don't come easy! I think it will be hard to replace the seniors of 2005. Anyway Kasey Clark and a company of others Jacob Sizemore, Tyler Jones, Ethan Gulllet, and Nick Lewis make a a good core returning both sides of the ball. However in JFL Kasey got the nickname of "HIGHLIGHT" and he lived up to that name on a HUGE STAGE last night! I'm HOPING that this area will put 3 or 4 teams at the Pizza Palace next year!!!!

Just who are the major seniors they lose?