Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team

Goliath

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you looking for someone in particular, Macaroni?

Frances

I just dont feel like beating aroud the bush

I like to see where and who made it no has said anything

about ron blume.....or rest of the JC crew

Everyone just know's about ashland....

I'm not sure if Johnson Central is included in the All-Area team. If they are, I'm sure they'll be represented on the team.

I know that Lawrence County, Greenup, Boyd, and Ashland are all Large Schools that are considered to be in the area, and it seems like Johnson Central has been before - but I'm not completely certain that they are.

Frances

I'm not sure if Johnson Central is included in the All-Area team. If they are, I'm sure they'll be represented on the team.

I know that Lawrence County, Greenup, Boyd, and Ashland are all Large Schools that are considered to be in the area, and it seems like Johnson Central has been before - but I'm not completely certain that they are.

Frances

Frances I think they are cause Jim Matney got all area coach

thats what ashlandtomcat41 said..

Frances

Johnson Central was last and will again this year be apart of the Daily Independent All-Area team.

AND Mr. Blume, and other Golden Eagles, will get their just due. :thumb: