Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team

Goliath

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t remember all of the names (from other schools) that I heard made the All-Area team, so I won’t try to list names and risk missing some. I’ll save my congratulations for them until the story is published.

Congratulations to the Ashland players. It’s good to see your hard work and dedication recognized.

I agree that Mark Maynard was very involved in getting players from our area recognized on the AP All-State football team. Thank you Mark!

I can’t remember all of the names (from other schools) that I heard made the All-Area team, so I won’t try to list names and risk missing some. I’ll save my congratulations for them until the story is published.

Congratulations to the Ashland players. It’s good to see your hard work and dedication recognized.

I agree that Mark Maynard was very involved in getting players from our area recognized on the AP All-State football team. Thank you Mark!

When do you think the story will be published?

I think Matney got All Area Coach of the Year, but I dont know how. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Matney doesn't win games by pretending to be blind to field goals. He is quite the real fair coach. He teaches his players that being fair will get you everywhere in life. You can't win when you actually lose. In the end, each person pays for the wrong that they do.

No recount needed, eyesight was 20/20. :eek:

Matney doesn't win games by pretending to be blind to field goals. He is quite the real fair coach. He teaches his players that being fair will get you everywhere in life. You can't win when you actually lose. In the end, each person pays for the wrong that they do.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Wow, thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol:

Wow, thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: Leave it to you to think it should be Ashland in a league of their own. Then everyone else falls behind. Wait till the small scholl all area comes out Russell has 11 on it. Do you want a recount there as well?

:rolleyes: Leave it to you to think it should be Ashland in a league of their own. Then everyone else falls behind. Wait till the small scholl all area comes out Russell has 11 on it. Do you want a recount there as well?

Im sure they deserve 11, no doubt about it. I really dont care about the small school all area team. :thumb: