The Highlands-Boyle County 2011 Season Opener is Looking Great...!

jbwill2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaches are great but they don't put on the pads and play ,even if they did , Highlands coaches would beat Boyles coaches by two touchdowns !! :laugh:

Ahhh, good old NKY arrogance even extends to the coaches putting on pads.

My coach is better than your coach.......really?

Excellent.:thumb:

Wait........didn't you pick Highlands to beat Ryle by the score of 33-20 when they met the second time? :confused:

Yep. Your 2td prediction in December means a whole lot to me now.:rolleyes:

Highlands also wasn't fully healthy for that second game against Ryle when they lost by 2 (on missed 2 pt conversion tries). It took Ryle's best team in school history to beat Highlands by a missed 2 pt conversion. Nicely done, sir.

And fwiw, had your team stepped up and played a team like Ryle, we wouldn't be talking about a 30 game win streak heading in to next year. :sssh:

What does Ryle have to do with Boyle Co/Highlands 2011? Nothing.

20 state titles allows you to be just "a little" arrogant.

It's not arrogance , it's pride ! Surely you know something about pride ,you have it in your user name. When your team wins state 4 times in a row and has 20 total , get on here and tell us how you feel.We are used to getting posts like yours , all haters say the same thing. Instead of calling us names , if you know anything about football ,you might try helping your team figure how to win state title games. You are clueless and classless , get a life ! :D

Highlands also wasn't fully healthy for that second game against Ryle when they lost by 2 (on missed 2 pt conversion tries). It took Ryle's best team in school history to beat Highlands by a missed 2 pt conversion. Nicely done, sir.

And fwiw, had your team stepped up and played a team like Ryle, we wouldn't be talking about a 30 game win streak heading in to next year. :sssh:

What does Ryle have to do with Boyle Co/Highlands 2011? Nothing.

20 state titles allows you to be just "a little" arrogant.

Ryle has nothing to do with this thread but your incorrect prediction of a Highlands victory by 13 points does. All those excuses you just made for Highlands losing didn't factor into you picking Highlands to win that game 33-20. Did it?

We have stepped up and played plenty of teams. Last I saw we are scheduled to play the greatest team/program in the state in week 0.

It's not arrogance , it's pride ! Surely you know something about pride ,you have it in your user name. When your team wins state 4 times in a row and has 20 total , get on here and tell us how you feel.We are used to getting posts like yours , all haters say the same thing. Instead of calling us names , if you know anything about football ,you might try helping your team figure how to win state title games. You are clueless and classless , get a life ! :D

Says the guy who says my coaches would beat your coaches on the football field......really?

If you can't take the bantering then get off of the thread. Straight up. It'll be like this for months and honestly I am having a good time. Maybe you shouldn't take yourself so seriously. We have 7 state titles since 1999, we are 2-2 overall against the great Highlands program and we currently have the state's longest winning steak to go along with back to back titles. I have a tremendous amount of pride so if you think I am going to come on here and kiss tail because you guys have 20 titles, then you my friend, are clueless. My pride won't allow that. We aren't scared of you.

And what exactly have I done to be classless? Challenge the Highlands faithful? If I don't kiss tail I am classless? Because I have to defend myself because I think Boyle can beat Highlands? That's classless?

Ryle has nothing to do with this thread but your incorrect prediction of a Highlands victory by 13 points does. All those excuses you just made for Highlands losing didn't factor into you picking Highlands to win that game 33-20. Did it?

We have stepped up and played plenty of teams. Last I saw we are scheduled to play the greatest team/program in the state in week 0.

The guy made a wrong prediction , whats the big deal ? We all do once in a while . Are we going to listen to this until Highlands beats Boyle in week zero ? You might get a trophy , biggest Highlands hater ever , and that takes some doing . If you can't find a place to put your hater trophy , I can tell you where to stick it ! :laugh: