The Highlands-Boyle County 2011 Season Opener is Looking Great...!

jbwill2

Purple talks loud but he's just saying the confidence every Rebel fan has.

You know as well as anyone Birdsfan that the Rebels respect Highlands so much, that if we were to pull of a "miracle win" it would make it that much sweeter because the Rebs know what they are up against next year. Boyle loses a lot more than HHS but it's why they play the game.

I was just kiddin'. I'm looking forward to playing the Rebels on a regular basis. Hoping it might also mean a visit from some of my BGP buddies from Boyle County. :thumb:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Knights are in our district. We have to beat them in the regular season for home field advantage against them in the playoffs. We have to go through them before we get to you guys in the playoffs so yes, they scare me more than you. IF you guys win in week 0, what do we lose? Absolutely nothing. A little chest puffing on BGP? Please. Big deal. If you need ego stroking for beating us, I'll give it to you now. You guys are the greatest. We will never ever beat you in any sport. :rolleyes::p:isurrender:

I want home field advantage against LexCath in the playoffs. That is what I want.

There will be some soph's that get PT just like every team in KY usually has, but like Walter said, both their Frosh and JV went undefeated. The varisty players returning had a pretty good season as well..... I'd say Highlands is the pre season favorite in this match up.

There will be some soph's that get PT just like every team in KY usually has, but like Walter said, both their Frosh and JV went undefeated. The varisty players returning had a pretty good season as well..... I'd say Highlands is the pre season favorite in this match up.

Definitely the favorite. I'll give you that. 2 point favorites is all you'll get from me.

Our jv team lost 1 game and won their conference Championship avenging a 2 point loss from earlier in the season. I have no worries about any of the boys that will be on the field next year. We will be a junior and senior loaded team next year. I don't expect many sophomores other than Seph Burke and Thorn Koci to be major contributors to the team next year.

In '11 if the Birds finish 1st in their district, I believe Highlands will have home field for the playoffs. It's possible that Boyle will play a playoff game against Highlands at Highlands.

Yeah, but we'll have to beat LexCath before we'd have to meet Highlands in the playoffs. I would think the Boyle or LexCath/Highlands game would be the State Semis if I am not mistaken. We would need to defeat LexCath for the Region Championship.

Definitely the favorite. I'll give you that. 2 point favorites is all you'll get from me.

Our jv team lost 1 game and won their conference Championship avenging a 2 point loss from earlier in the season. I have no worries about any of the boys that will be on the field next year. We will be a junior and senior loaded team next year. I don't expect many sophomores other than Seph Burke and Thorn Koci to be major contributors to the team next year.

Yea I can agree on the Birds being 2 TD favorites as well.

Double P, you're doing such a nice job jabbing and countering the boys from the River Region that all I can offer is a :cool::sssh::thumb:

Just make sure you show back up when they get done celebrating this weekend and start going in on me hard. This is page 1. We have at least 5 more pages to go before kickoff.:D

Just make sure you show back up when they get done celebrating this weekend and start going in on me hard. This is page 1. We have at least 5 more pages to go before kickoff.:D

Don't worry, I will be. Of course, I don't blame them for being confident. You should be when you have 20 titles under your belt. The manner in which some of them choose to express that confidence is what is so entertaining and cute to behold.:cool:

:rolleyes:

Are you guys bringing your own refs? If so, then yeah, I guess you would be 2 td favorites.

You're right, I forgot where Boyle County is located, the refs probably will be an asset for Boyle County..... For the record I won't be at this game, I'm not a Highlands fan, but I do enjoy listening to every one hate on them.

You're right, I forgot where Boyle County is located, the refs probably will be an asset for Boyle County..... For the record I won't be at this game, I'm not a Highlands fan, but I do enjoy listening to every one hate on them.

No hate here. They are an awesome talent year after year. And for the record, I enjoy people who fabricate nonexistent hate for the purpose of creating an equally nonexistent "us vs. the world" syndrome. Geographically speaking, Boyle County is about 2 hours down the road from rural Cincinnati.

No hate here. They are an awesome talent year after year. And for the record, I enjoy people who fabricate nonexistent hate for the purpose of creating an equally nonexistent "us vs. the world" syndrome. Geographically speaking, Boyle County is about 2 hours down the road from rural Cincinnati.

Well I'm glad you find me to be so enjoyable TT. I'm just trying to help get this party started that's all.