Which schools have the most opponents still in the playoffs?

4chs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mean Bird" says Highlands had 9 opponents (all except Conner) make the playoffs. "72 Birdman" says 6. You Ft. Thomas boys need to get your stories straight! Which is the correct number?

They're both right. Mean Bird said that all Highlands opponents except Conner made the playoffs (i.e., 9 opponents). 72 Birdman answered the actual question of how many opponents are still in the playoffs, and that is 6 for Highlands. Mean Bird answered a different question, but both are correct.

To go 8-3 with 9 of your 10 opponents making the playoffs is impressive. Is the Highlands team young? I know they have a senior at quarterback. Who is the future at that position for Highlands? Also, how young is their defense?

Strong, yes they are a young team. 4 o-line guys are juniors, 1 TE and the TB is a junior as well. On defense we have 4 or 6 starters that are seniors week in and week out. The sophomores really have had an impact on the defense and are really starting to play well now. Early in the year our youth hurt us in big games and execution was not what it needed to be, to play those teams. The experience of 10-11 games at the varsity level is really showing up now and at the right time. As for my post on playoff teams I missed one team that got beat and was quickly corrected by a Blue Colonel fan who had nothing better to do at the time, I guess. We played 9 teams that made the playoffs and 6 are remaining. Also, we had scrimmages against Beechwood and Male if that has any impact on getting this team some experience. Go Birds.

As for my post on playoff teams I missed one team that got beat and was quickly corrected by a Blue Colonel fan who had nothing better to do at the time, I guess. We played 9 teams that made the playoffs and 6 are remaining.

These things are easy to check. You posted incorrect information. Would it have been easier to accept if a NewCath fan had asked the question?

:lol:

Good luck to the Birds. I hope to see a rematch of the district title game.