Who is the best student-manager in South Eastern Kentucky?

Rock Kid

I agree with all of those, except that I don't think any of them are actually students which would probably eliminate them from this competition. But TD Timmy is the biggest fan, no doubt. He does have favorites though each season. The past couple of years it was Nik Blair and this year he has a couple of faves since he NB graduated. But the players LOVE him!

Me and Les were talking tonight, and we feel like a "SuperFan" thread would be appropos, complete with pics.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
In 3-a District #7, the best managers are at Bell County and Madison Southern hands down!
Rockcastle's manager is doing one heck of job thus far as the Rockets are set to face Lexington Catholic in the State-Semi Finals. And has a great winning record with the freshman, junior varsity, and varsity teams combined and has worked very tough keeping the team motivated. His football winning record reads on since 2001 as a 7th grader to a junior at Rockcastle County Middle and High School reaching his teenhood dream last friday by the Rockets defeating Bell County 21-0 for the Class 3A Region 4 Championship. His record just in 2005 is 25-6 with a combined 103-28 record in a 5 year period including a trip at Centre College this past summer at the Mid-Kentucky Football Coaches Association North vs. South All-Star Classic as the only student manager on the south all-star team hoping to make it to the Ky-Tenn All-Star game next summer.