Who is the best student-manager in South Eastern Kentucky?

Rock Kid

Andrew Rogers of GRC.

He is manager of the football and B-Ball , and the last 2 years manager of the Ky All Stars. Helps with the UK football team, Has been manager for the Legends, works the sweet 16, football playoffs and I am sure there are a few I am leaving out. He is just a Junior in hight school, how he does it all amazes me. Super good kid. :thumb:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Rogers of GRC.

He is manager of the football and B-Ball , and the last 2 years manager of the Ky All Stars. Helps with the UK football team, Has been manager for the Legends, works the sweet 16, football playoffs and I am sure there are a few I am leaving out. He is just a Junior in hight school, how he does it all amazes me. Super good kid. :thumb:

Which manager has got a good winning record?

Smoky by a landslide, but no one holds a candle to Touchdown Timmy Caldwell from North Laurel. Also Red from Corbin, which isn't a helper, but he sure love them Hounds.

Here's mine:

No. 1 Timmy Caldwell, North Laurel

No. 2 Paula, Corbin during basketball season

No. 3 J.R. Smith, South Laurel

No. 4 (tie) Smokey and Danny Corbin and Lynn Camp

No. 5 Danny Pressler, North and South Laurel

I agree with all of those, except that I don't think any of them are actually students which would probably eliminate them from this competition. But TD Timmy is the biggest fan, no doubt. He does have favorites though each season. The past couple of years it was Nik Blair and this year he has a couple of faves since he NB graduated. But the players LOVE him!

I don't thnik it will ever happen, but it's just a thought, I honestly think we should go ahead and have a annual contest in louisville for top 5 in 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A to see who's the best in each class. We'll have a contest of who can fill up water bottles, fix a helmet, fix shoulder pads, and who can juke the zebras the quickest.

I don't thnik it will ever happen, but it's just a thought, I honestly think we should go ahead and have a annual contest in louisville for top 5 in 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A to see who's the best in each class. We'll have a contest of who can fill up water bottles, fix a helmet, fix shoulder pads, and who can juke the zebras the quickest.

Timmy from North Laurel is sure among the favorites. He is hard working and would lay his body on the line for the team. He would have to be #1 in 4A for sure. The kid from Rock or Lawrence Co in 3A for #1. Don't know about 2A. 1A would have to be Danny from Lynn Camp. Anyone know the names of the managers from Rock and Lawrence Co?