Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Assumption/St Henry Predictions

Featured Replies

Any predictions. St Henry has a tough schedule this week, Assumption and NCC

I think Mr. "T" said it best.....

 

But these weeks and the competition is what will make the Cru better come regional time.

  • Author
I think Mr. "T" said it best.....

 

But these weeks and the competition is what will make the Cru better come regional time.

 

 

I agree 100%. Their schedule only makes them better.

I think they will play them tough.

  • Author
I agree 100%. Their schedule only makes them better.

I think they will play them tough.

 

Assumption 25-12,21-25,25-10,25-19

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.