Bell County 7 South Laurel 4

The kid from Bell Co. #15 maybe the best player I've seen this year, defensively and offensively. Is he a senior ? and his name? He came in against South Laurel and was throwing heat, some of the South fans said that he throws 87-89. I wish we could have played Bell in the tournament.

The kid from Bell Co. #15 maybe the best player I've seen this year, defensively and offensively. Is he a senior ? and his name? He came in against South Laurel and was throwing heat, some of the South fans said that he throws 87-89. I wish we could have played Bell in the tournament.

You're funny. Why do you act like you don't know anything about Bell Co. and its team? I recognize your avatar and where you got it from. You might want to consider changing that to something more neutral next time before posting. ;)

Because the strength of this team is and always has been their play as a unit, below is the list of Bell County players, their year and position(s) they play. Each of these guys are what makes the remaining team that much stronger. Take any one of them away and the entire team is greatly affected.

#12 Kyle Nelson, Sr. - C, P

#17 Robby Slusher, Jr. - 1B, P

#9 Matt Simpson, Jr. - 2B, 3B, C

#6 Shawnta Zachery, Jr. - 2B, SS, P

#15 Spencer Greer, Jr. - SS, P

#14 John Dudley Hilton, Fr. - 3B

#11 Monte Merrick, Jr. - LF

#1 Adam Overbay, Jr. - CF, P

#2 Chase Ely, Jr. - RF, P

#5 Jake Jones, So. - RF