Green County vs. Metcalfe County

Cameraman

I know that these two teams are not the most well known teams in the state of Kentucky, but for those familier with these teams, know that this game will be one of the best games in the state next week. Green and Metcalfe both enter this game 5-0.

Metcalfe's QB Will Warf has become a household name around the south central area the last 4 years along with a few other Metcalfe players such as RB Daniel DeLeon. While there competition hasn't been the best (Hart Co., Monroe Co., Edmonson Co.) they are still considered to be a major threat to any 2A team out there.

Green County plays 11 players on offense.. and 11 new players on defense. Something that is rare in 2A ball. The fact that they can rest there players the way they do in my opinion gives them the advantage in almost every game they play. Not to mention they have some really quick backs. With an exception of Russellville, is the fastest team i've seen this year so far. Their QB can out run you, or can pitch it out. Green is averaging 46 points a game, and there defense is only allowing a touchdown a game.

I'm going to look for Green to win this one by a couple of touchdowns.

Green Co.- 21

Metcalfe Co. 7

I'm more familiar with Warf and Company, but, Green Cos wins have been in impressive fashion all year long...I believe both of these teams are solid Top 10 teams in 2a with the winner possibly even a Top 5...I think it'll be close but Green Co will come away with it..

GC 28 MC 21