Tolsia, W.Va. 27 Pike Co. Central 6

sportsfan1977

Honestly Im not very impressed with Tolsia this year. PCC was facing a uphill battle for two reasons, one is its tough to win at Tolsia. Also the Rebels are a physical team, and that poses a problem to Pike Central IMO.

Got to regroup and get ready for Sheldon Clark.

So you are saying Tolsia being more physical is not "impressing"? Plus winning a home game when you are better than your opponent is not "impressing"?

Tolsia was West Virginia's Class AA runner-up last year. So why are you not impressed?

So you are saying Tolsia being more physical is not "impressing"? Plus winning a home game when you are better than your opponent is not "impressing"?

Tolsia was West Virginia's Class AA runner-up last year. So why are you not impressed?

No I'm saying that is Pike Centrals weakness, but Tolsia I dont think is as good as their record indicates, and they wont make a serious playoff run this year. They will be back to form in a year or two but this team is not Tolsia this year, they simply lost to much off last years squad, and yes I have watched Tolsia this season.

BTW Belfry tried to schedule both Tolsia and Wayne this year, I would have really liked to seen the Wayne matchup, although I haven't seent hem this year, but I understand both teams not taking the game. In West Virginia every game is so important and a loss can kill you and their schedules are pretty tough already.

BTW Belfry tried to schedule both Tolsia and Wayne this year, I would have really liked to seen the Wayne matchup, although I haven't seent hem this year, but I understand both teams not taking the game. In West Virginia every game is so important and a loss can kill you and their schedules are pretty tough already.

Wouldn't Belfry being a 3A school have helped their Strength of Schedule because they are both 2A, win or lose?

Its been a long time since I've seen WV's point system, but I recall that it is nowhere near as fair as the one Ohio goes by.

If the WV teams beats the KY team then it helps out a lot but if the KY team wins then the WV team gets no points at all.

In WV if you play a solid team that you can beat and get you bonus points then schedule them. But if you play a team you probably won't beat then it hurts you to play them.

You get X number of points beating a AAA team, X number of points for AA and X number of points for A. Then if the teams you beat go on and win you get bonus points.

If you beat a team that will not win many games it will hurt you.

If the WV teams beats the KY team then it helps out a lot but if the KY team wins then the WV team gets no points at all.

In WV if you play a solid team that you can beat and get you bonus points then schedule them. But if you play a team you probably won't beat then it hurts you to play them.

You get X number of points beating a AAA team, X number of points for AA and X number of points for A. Then if the teams you beat go on and win you get bonus points.

If you beat a team that will not win many games it will hurt you.

Yeah that is right, and you get a point for each game the team you beat wins. I dont like WV playoff system. I like having district play.