Belfry vs. Shelby Valley moved to Sat. 7:30

EKUAlum05

Who will win this game?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Shelby Valley
    • Belfry

Who are the key players for each team?

Belfry is loaded with key players this year, so I will only choose probably the 3biggest names:

FB/LB Dustin May

QB/CB Andrew Elkins

HB/DE Ivan Lee

Those 3 have been absolute terrors on both sides of the ball so far this year. You'll be hardpressed to find a better two way player than Dustin May in the entire state, May is IMO the best FB in KY, and he is a very good LB as well.

For Valley:

QB Tyler Johnson

RB Brock Kinney

They have a monsterous RB who's last name is Johnson, but I am not sure what his first name is.

I believe Belfry wins big and that Belfrys' front seven will be too much for Shelby Valley. Shelby Valley does have a good running back, but I'm not sure what is name is. Logan Bryant is also very quick offensively and defensively. Good luck to both teams and I hope the game is injury free.

Belfry should win this game,and I think they will... Only team I see keeping them from winning state is Breathitt Co. and they are going to have to improve every week to play with Belfry.

I think ever who goes and wins state in 3 A has to go through Belfry to do it.... Pirates are as good a team as you will see in 3 A...... Go Bobcats....