The Best Danville Football player

adsfan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay Clevenger was All State offensive and defensive linemanhis junior and senior year!:ylsuper:

Clay Clevenger, Shaunte Ford and Michael Thornton "Tubbs" were load of men that could play, you're right! In the late '90's, Nathan Fuqua('99) and Josh Jaggers ('00) were all-state their junior and senior years, AP and Courier Journal.

I've been in Danville since 92, and Kinte Bess gets my vote for best overall player since I've been here. Many people talk of how great a running back he was, but what really stands out in my mind was his awesome talent as a defensive back.

I've watched a LOT of high school football over the years, and Kinte remains one of the most intense/big hitting/lay you out/in your face db's I have ever seen play hs football.

I've been in Danville since 92, and Kinte Bess gets my vote for best overall player since I've been here. Many people talk of how great a running back he was, but what really stands out in my mind was his awesome talent as a defensive back.

I've watched a LOT of high school football over the years, and Kinte remains one of the most intense/big hitting/lay you out/in your face db's I have ever seen play hs football.

I was about to mention him. And, you are spot on about his abilites as a defensive back. He was a great athlete. He was unbelievably fast. Those Danville teams were so dominant.