State Championship Rings

:D Remember I visited your poor little public school system in the fall, (beautiful school and setting) and with the all upgrades JC is planning, I wouldn't be calling myself poor. :D

Good luck in 07.......and I hope we in NKy can offer the same hospitality that you all did to us, when you have to trek north this year......:thumb: The whole experience, was by far nicer, than playing at the Pizza Box.

BTW off the subject: The three young ladies who did "My old Kentucky Home" at JC for our game, did an outstanding job at the Girls Sweet Sixteen signing the National Anthem. Really they were great......

Thanks! I really hope it comes down to a trip north....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JC got rings more for the fact that is was the first time they made it to semi-state. These kids set history at their school by being the first to accomplish this. Hopefully they can have one next year that says "STATE CHAMPIONS" :ylsuper:

Oh, and btw, The boosters raised all the money for the 60 something rings. Just shows how proud the county is of this team.

Triinity's rings ae sharp. I like on the side where it has the 17 inside of the state and says dynasty under it with 01,02,03,05 and then 2006 under those.

Trinity earned them. Congrats.

Why did Trinity make their players and coaches pay for the rings though? Private school thing?

Triinity's rings ae sharp. I like on the side where it has the 17 inside of the state and says dynasty under it with 01,02,03,05 and then 2006 under those.

Trinity earned them. Congrats.

Why did Trinity make their players and coaches pay for the rings though? Private school thing?

Trinity's players pay fees to play, pay for their own cleats, spirit packs, etc. They pay for any post season bling-bling as well.

The school doesn't have the money for those things.