Clay County 64 Red Bird 57

Final...

Boy is Red Bird fiesty, they are the only reason I showed up tonight because I have seen them play agaisnt North. Heard the radio station from Clay is following them to region after their good showing.

Red Bird actually showed hints they we're going to win the game, they had the lead most of the game until finally Clay pulled away with a 10 point lead, the two teams answered back and fourth until a Tech. was called on number 44...Not sure of the name.

Clay missed 3 of 4 free throws...But as the two exchanged baskets, Davis from Red Bird hit a three to make it a 7 point game near the end of regulation..

Over all good game to watch...It's hard for a team like Red Bird to win at Bobby Keith...Would of made a good story though.

Clay Co guards dominated the 4th quarter.... I wouldnt say that they did not win because It was held at Clay though, couse Clay got sum very rough calls....

Also when Davis got it down to 7 it was not because he hit a 3...he was being trapped by 2 Clay players somewhere around the 3 point line a foul was called and somehow they seemed to think the boy was shooting a 3 so they gave him 3 shots...They were no way he was shooting a 3, but Red bird can hit their foul shots and he nailed all 3 of them....

Red Bird can be a dangerous team..

Great win Tigers... Keep playing with Tiger pride...