Where would Phil Simms be now if...

LSURock

Yeah and a few years before that Kip and Justin Mason went to St Therese School in Southgate through 8th grade and "bolted " to Campbell Co High School when they graduated grade School . Kip was a pretty good running back for the Camels and if he would have gone to NCC would have been in the same backfield as Steven Everson . Justin played on the Camels basketball team . O and I may be wrong but I think that their older sister went to NCC. Nic Simpson on Highlands Basketball team also attended St Therese . It works both ways , but I think that you can find more examples of kids going to parochial grade school and then attending public high school than vice versa .

Kip went to Campbell as a freshman, Justin went to NCC his frosh year and decided to transfer to Campbell Co. Free tuition and a 4 minute commute instead of a 25 minute commute, sounds like a reasonable choice. Their sister graduated from Newport...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nic Simpson was going to Highlands from the day he was born. I went to High School with his mom at Highlands and she wouldn't of sent him anywhere else!!!!!
More power to her . Looks like she made a great decision . Still He would have been penalized under this proposed rule change because he switched school systems from private to public between 8th grade and freshman year . I don't care where a parent decides to send their child to high school this proposed rule is stupid .

...Phil Simms would have hopefully come to Trinity NOW, with what we have offensively....though if he were to go Catholic it would have most certainly have been Holy Cross or the Xaverians, where he could run the veer, and pass to the deep thirds.
Sounds more like Manual, to me...

Kip went to Campbell as a freshman, Justin went to NCC his frosh year and decided to transfer to Campbell Co. Free tuition and a 4 minute commute instead of a 25 minute commute, sounds like a reasonable choice. Their sister graduated from Newport...
Thanks for the Information .

How much better would Bishop Brossart of been if the Listerman Brothers would of stayed and played close to home instead they bolted to Park Hills to play at Covington Catholic. Heck i think their older brother/uncle went to Highlands at one point.
Isn't the Covington Catholic Coach their father ?

Yeah and a few years before that Kip and Justin Mason went to St Therese School in Southgate through 8th grade and "bolted " to Campbell Co High School when they graduated grade School . Kip was a pretty good running back for the Camels and if he would have gone to NCC would have been in the same backfield as Steven Everson . Justin played on the Camels basketball team . O and I may be wrong but I think that their older sister went to NCC. Nic Simpson on Highlands Basketball team also attended St Therese . It works both ways , but I think that you can find more examples of kids going to parochial grade school and then attending public high school than vice versa .[/QUOTE]

I heard at a basketball game earlier this year that 16 starters at the time were from the Campbell County Parochial grade schools--All 5 of Brossarts, All 5 of Campbell's, All 5 of NCC's and Nic at Highlands?? Pretty good talent pool!!