Male & Warren Central ???

sfan

Warren Central wins by 2 on a pair of free throws by Anderson with 1.7 seconds left (sorry, but don't remember exact score). Male held the ball for most of the final minute holding for the last shot, but Beaumont dribbled into a crowded lane. Central threw a long outlet to Anderson who was fouled to prevent the lay-up. Beaumont's 30 footer at the buzzer hit the front rim. Fairly low scoring game as both teams played solid defense and were very deliberate on offense.

Warren Central wins by 2 on a pair of free throws by Anderson with 1.7 seconds left (sorry, but don't remember exact score). Male held the ball for most of the final minute holding for the last shot, but Beaumont dribbled into a crowded lane. Central threw a long outlet to Anderson who was fouled to prevent the lay-up. Beaumont's 30 footer at the buzzer hit the front rim. Fairly low scoring game as both teams played solid defense and were very deliberate on offense.

Thanks .......

Great game by both teams. I was very impressed by Warren Central. They have a solid team led by the Anderson kid, who played well tonight. Male is sorely missing Dexter Heyman. WC was able to get to the rim whenever they wanted to and Male without Heyman had no answer. Carree for Male played excellent in the post in the first half, but WC put a stop to that in the second half and Male had trouble scoring down low. Great defensive battle between both teams. I would love to see WC's defense against Jeff Brooks and Doss tomorrow. Good luck to WC the rest of the way.

Great game by both teams. I was very impressed by Warren Central. They have a solid team led by the Anderson kid, who played well tonight. Male is sorely missing Dexter Heyman. WC was able to get to the rim whenever they wanted to and Male without Heyman had no answer. Carree for Male played excellent in the post in the first half, but WC put a stop to that in the second half and Male had trouble scoring down low. Great defensive battle between both teams. I would love to see WC's defense against Jeff Brooks and Doss tomorrow. Good luck to WC the rest of the way.

You think Male is a top 10 but not top 2 or 3 with Heyman missing ?? How many Sr. does Male have ??

You think Male is a top 10 but not top 2 or 3 with Heyman missing ?? How many Sr. does Male have ??

Top 10 in the state?? I would have to say no. I would put them around 15-20 range. I saw Male play J-town earlier in the year with Heyman playing and he is such a force in the middle. He was by far Male's best rebounder and you could tell tonight that they were missing him on the boards badly. Male has, I believe 8-9 seniors. Word was at the Male game tonight that with this injury Heyman may never put a Bulldog basketball jersey on again. He is a stellar football player and may not play b-ball next year to stay away from injury.