Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

My concerns coming into the game - the passing game for both teams. Beechwood has not faced a ream yet with a good passing game. CCH is taking advantage of that.

On offense, Harney is getting no tine to throw the ball. Let's see how the Tigers adjust their offense at halftime.

The last time a regular season opponent scored more than 21 on Beechwood was Oct. 2, 2020.

Regardless of the outcome, this is a game Beechwood needed. Good experience against a very good opponent. This is how you get ready to win a state championship.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

That heat just turned into respect. 

Not sure about players, but parents that have been around the program for just a few years, were definitely believing the Tiger press. I said I had watched enough Colonel-Tiger matchups to know better. 

Just now, Geek61 said:

Not sure about players, but parents that have been around the program for just a few years, were definitely believing the Tiger press. I said I had watched enough Colonel-Tiger matchups to know better. 

For me, it has been watching CCH all year, I knew if they put it all together look out.  Add that to Beechwood can't throw the ball very well.