Greenwood 20 Apollo 0

I think if the rain stays away the game is certainly very different. Apollo benefits from a mixed running/passing attack that doesn’t allow their opponents to get comfortable. When forced to stay on the ground this year they have struggled. 

Next week’s home playoff game against Henderson will be a doozy. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brown said:

389 yards rushing for Greenwood.  Apollo 77 yards of offense.

Just WOW!  I mean who does this say more about a Greenwood team that couldn't throw it in the ocean against BG, South and Glasgow or an Apollo team that beat North Hardin, McCracken County, and Henderson County.  I realize the rain was there, but 20-0 and 389-77  Woowza!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Just WOW!  I mean who does this say more about a Greenwood team that couldn't throw it in the ocean against BG, South and Glasgow or an Apollo team that beat North Hardin, McCracken County, and Henderson County.  I realize the rain was there, but 20-0 and 389-77  Woowza!!!

I think Greenwood.  Although the conditions limited Apollo and played into Greenwood’s favor, the 400 yards of rushing when you know it’s coming says something about the Gators.  I think they attempted 1 pass which was on a 2 point conversion.

• Like 2