Jump to content

BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings 9/27


Recommended Posts

Class 5A

1. Frederick Douglass at Grant County (9/30)

2. South Warren vs. #10 Bowling Green 

3. Owensboro vs. Muhlenberg County (9/30)

4. Woodford County vs. West Jessamine 

5. Covington Catholic vs. Boone County 

6. Southwestern vs. North Laurel 

7. Graves County vs. Ohio County 

8. Cooper at Madison (IN)

9. Highlands vs. Conner 

10. Bowling Green at #2 South Warren

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, theguru said:

Class 5A

1. Frederick Douglass at Grant County (9/30)

2. South Warren vs. #10 Bowling Green 

3. Owensboro vs. Muhlenberg County (9/30)

4. Woodford County vs. West Jessamine 

5. Covington Catholic vs. Boone County 

6. Southwestern vs. North Laurel 

7. Graves County vs. Ohio County 

8. Cooper at Madison (IN)

9. Highlands vs. Conner 

10. Bowling Green at #2 South Warren

These seem pretty spot on. At first glace, CovCath seems a tad high, but when I look at the teams behind them I'm not sure I'd put any of them above them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChickenWyngz said:

These seem pretty spot on. At first glace, CovCath seems a tad high, but when I look at the teams behind them I'm not sure I'd put any of them above them. 

Right, I don't see anyway you can make a case for CCH being lower at this point in time. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theguru said:

Class 5A

1. Frederick Douglass at Grant County (9/30)

2. South Warren vs. #10 Bowling Green 

3. Owensboro vs. Muhlenberg County (9/30)

4. Woodford County vs. West Jessamine 

5. Covington Catholic vs. Boone County 

6. Southwestern vs. North Laurel 

7. Graves County vs. Ohio County 

8. Cooper at Madison (IN)

9. Highlands vs. Conner 

10. Bowling Green at #2 South Warren

Looks pretty solid.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gcbleedblue said:

Outside the Bowling Green and South Warren game, any of these games worth keeping an eye on?

Southwestern/North Laurel and Highlands/Conner for sure.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gcbleedblue said:

Outside the Bowling Green and South Warren game, any of these games worth keeping an eye on?

 

Overall it is a "slow" week in Kentucky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Solid ranking. I am still on SW bandwagon to win it all. Smith and his dudes are doing well.   

I am on the Bronco Wagon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would roll Owensboro IF Gavin was still there - and I think they have a chance without him if Carbon can get healthy.  But yes, Freddie is the favorite.  I'm not sure what to make of South Warren yet - could be the best or 1 of the next 3.  Schedule hasn't told me a lot.  Central a good win, but they are limited offensively.  Gibson is a good win.  I don't think we will know until the semi's on SW.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.