4. Manual at 4A Valley

5. Bryan Station vs. 5A #10 Scott County

6. Daviess County at 5A Ohio County

7. Ballard at 4A #5 Franklin County

8. Henderson County vs. 4A #3 Boyle County

9. Ryle vs. 3A DeSales

10. Dixie Heights at 5A #5 Covington Catholic

1 minute ago, 859sports said:

Sorry, I know who Trinity is.... But 0-3 with another tough game this week vs Cincy LaSalle then Male... Win one and maybe can be in top 10. But #3 at 0-3 is just because of name. 

There is a thing called strength of schedule. What team below them is going to play the powers they play any closer? I think none do. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't say anyone is definitively. No mutual opponents to go off.... Yet... But just my opinion.... Still have to win games. So if they drop both of next 2 games and are 0-5 , but because they've played tougher schedule they top 3? However, if win, then imo more justified. 

14 minutes ago, 859sports said:

I can't say anyone is definitively. No mutual opponents to go off.... Yet... But just my opinion.... Still have to win games. So if they drop both of next 2 games and are 0-5 , but because they've played tougher schedule they top 3? However, if win, then imo more justified. 

Yeah with the schedule T plays, if they go 0-5, they should be at worst number 4.

• Like 3

You can't knock Trinity because they step out of the norm and take on some of the best out of state teams in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, etc.  Trinity started 0-4 in 2003 and still ran the tables to win the 4A state title.  Male, St. X & Trinity are the best 3 teams in 6A regardless of record and they prove it almost every year when it counts....in the playoffs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

6A deep this year. They are close.

From 4-10 in the rankings, I agree with you.  I think 11-15 would look something like 11 - OC, 12 - Central Hardin, 13 - North Hardin, 14 - Fern Creek and then 15 could be anybody honestly.  There are quite a few challenging games coming up this week for the teams ranked 5-10 that will tell us a lot about that group, particularly Bryan Station, Ballard, Henderson Co. & Dixie Heights who could all take losses this week.

21 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

From 4-10 in the rankings, I agree with you.  I think 11-15 would look something like 11 - OC, 12 - Central Hardin, 13 - North Hardin, 14 - Fern Creek and then 15 could be anybody honestly.  There are quite a few challenging games coming up this week for the teams ranked 5-10 that will tell us a lot about that group, particularly Bryan Station, Ballard, Henderson Co. & Dixie Heights who could all take losses this week.

All those teams are in our 11 to 15 range along with PRP.

• Like 4