Now that NCC has 2 straight, Will Schneider step up and play HHS?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that NCC has won two in a row, but playing a team like Highlands isn't like playing a 1A school. NCC played CCH this year and it wasn't a good showing by NCC. So i'm guessing that even if they did play Highlands it would be a one sided game.

No true my young friend. Back in the day, Campbell County was a huge football rival for the Birds.
I hate to differ (again), but with the way the games usually played out, it definitely was not a "rivalry" on our end. At least not to most players and fans. I can't speak for everyone. Now NCC was a rivalry. No question about that. And that, afterall, is what this thread is about.

I hate to differ (again), but with the way the games usually played out, it definitely was not a "rivalry" on our end. At least not to most players and fans. I can't speak for everyone. Now NCC was a rivalry. No question about that. And that, afterall, is what this thread is about.

Birdsfan, LN is talking about when he played, that was waaaaaay before your time.:D

The "hump-backs" were not as big of a rival to HHS as we were to them...as it is with everyone HHS plays, they all bring their "A" game when Cake comes calling. If they were a "true rival"...that "blemish" would never have occurred....wet field or not! They caught us flat and lookin' to the playoffs! Now NCC has no reason whatsoever to play HHS. They are the big fish in their pond (congrats again on the "back to back"....3-peat ???)...but would drown out in the big water.

If, and I mean if. New Cath won fifteen state titles in a row, good ole Bob could not prepare a game plan to beat the Birds.

It's not like "good ole Bob" does anything anyway. He is surrounded by great coaches. Let me be the first to tell you the Breds made a big mistake by letting Campbell County steal away coach Terry Brown. Look what the Breds did last years with him in the booth and look what CC did this year. Best year they have had in what?...at least ten years. I know Bob wanted him there but Knoll wouldn't offer him a teaching job what a stupid move there!!