1A State Championship: New Cath 37 Danville 34

Hearsay

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys just got home from the game! First of all I want to congratulate NCC on winning the State Championship! Those guys never quit and that is what being a Champion is all about! I know that it has already been said what a Classic game and it was! The Newport kids and coaches are a class act and represent the state 1A as good as any team out there! I also want to congratulate The Ads players, coaches and fans on a great a season! All of seniors I am truly going to miss each and everyone of you!The Seniors have represented There school and town with great class! We are proud of all of you!Goodluck to both teams next year!

Hey Guys just got home from the game! First of all I want to congratulate NCC on winning the State Championship! Those guys never quit and that is what being a Champion is all about! I know that it has already been said what a Classic game and it was! The Newport kids and coaches are a class act and represent the state 1A as good as any team out there! I also want to congratulate The Ads players, coaches and fans on a great a season! All of seniors I am truly going to miss each and everyone of you!The Seniors have represented There school and town with great class! We are proud of all of you!Goodluck to both teams next year!

Well said.

Good job NCC you earned and deserved this win. Classy program and great fans. Lots of good athletes, Vicars is a very good back but #79 is a stud. I think I got a couple of knots on my head from him and I was sitting in the stands. To my beloved Admirals. Keep your heads up and get ready again, and thanks to this years seniors you will be missed.

Wow another great pair of wins tonight from N. KY Catholics. Of course Newport Cath is a great team and every class A school has a 6' 7" noseguard with twin stud tackles. Man it's a great "neighborhood" you have for football talent. Congrats on your win, you should be PROUD. Great comeback and Danville congrats to you as well on a great year.

Wow another great pair of wins tonight from N. KY Catholics. Of course Newport Cath is a great team and every class A school has a 6' 7" noseguard with twin stud tackles. Man it's a great "neighborhood" you have for football talent. Congrats on your win, you should be PROUD. Great comeback and Danville congrats to you as well on a great year.
We're only about a mile from Covington Catholic and less than a mile from Highlands.

It is a cozy little neighborhood, stop on by sometime, I'm sure you'll agree!

We certainly know what it's like to be o nthe other side of this, so a definite congratulations to the Admirals, heck of a year, we know how much it sucks to be so close and not bring it home, and thats what makes these last years oh so sweet! I have no doubt that we'll be seeing plenty of each other in 2A in the years to come!

WOW! Still can't get over it. WHAT A GAME!

:thumb: Great Post !:thumb: Thats what makes BGP GREAT ! People like the ADmiral !:ylsuper: