Any info on the Louisville All-Star game 11/24?

LSURock

This may be the only All-Star team that you aspire not to be on.:D

Classy LSURock, very classy.

The kids on these teams will have a great experience. Don't try to lessen the value of it because Trinity is not involved. Trinity has a top-notch program with top-notch kids and coaches. It is comments like this that fuel some of the heated discussions that go on. Best of luck against Henry Clay.

Good luck to all of the kids this week!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy LSURock, very classy.

The kids on these teams will have a great experience. Don't try to lessen the value of it because Trinity is not involved. Trinity has a top-notch program with top-notch kids and coaches. It is comments like this that fuel some of the heated discussions that go on. Best of luck against Henry Clay.

Good luck to all of the kids this week!

I think you've mistaken his quote. He is fine with the all star game and supports it. His point was that if you are in this game, your team is out of the playoffs, thus one wouldn't want to aspire to be a participant. It has nothing to do with Trinity.

I think you've mistaken his quote. He is fine with the all star game and supports it. His point was that if you are in this game, your team is out of the playoffs, thus one wouldn't want to aspire to be a participant. It has nothing to do with Trinity.

That about says it all. Sorry Charlie.

FYI, I plan to support the event by attending.