Highlands' Brycen Huddleston '20 has received his first offer

I was blessed to Coach Brycen for One year in the 7th grade. What a Coaches Dream to Coach!

Has a Motor that can't be taught. One of the if not the most Skilled players outside of Beau Hoge that I had the Opportunity to Coach in Middle School. His 8th grade year he moved up to Freshman. IMO, there will be more Offers that follow!

Congrats Hudy Lite!

I was blessed to Coach Brycen for One year in the 7th grade. What a Coaches Dream to Coach!

Has a Motor that can't be taught. One of the if not the most Skilled players outside of Beau Hoge that I had the Opportunity to Coach in Middle School. His 8th grade year he moved up to Freshman. IMO, there will be more Offers that follow!

Congrats Hudy Lite!

I definitely agree with you!

One of EMU's top recruiters, Todd Frakes, is a Cincy native and a Centre College grad.

Absolutely correct and he spends a lot of time in the Cincy/NKY area. He recruited Dante' Hendrix from Cooper a long time but EMU offered really late after he had committed to Indiana State. EMU does cast a pretty wide net in the region so that is a great thing for NKY and hope more players from the area get a look. Congrats Brycen!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...