Bac2369

Who wins?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Beechwood's chances in this game. Pikeville is a force to be reckoned with but from the film I have seen I believe Beechwood just has the better personnel. You never know for sure till you see the matchups on the field. Beechwood's all senior line with two D1 committed players is going to be a very tough matchup for Pikeville. As the game goes on those hosses up front for Beechwood are going to wear down the Pikeville defense. Castleman is strong, fast and will hit you. This is going to be a role reversal from 2015 when Daric Pugh just kept battering Beechwood till he finally broke loose.

On the defensive side, Beechwood has the speed to hang with the Pikeville receivers. As someone said above, the Beechwood linebackers need to step up and play their best game of the year. Beechwood needs to prevent the big plays and make Pikeville have to grind it out on offense. Roberts is going to be tough to keep under control but if Beechwood can keep him from breaking big plays, I like the Tigers.

There are always players that step up and have big games in the championship. I look for Tyler Donoho to have a big impact on this game for Beechwood. He has been getting better every game and making plays. I think he is going to make some big plays for Beechwood.

I also think Luke Bolger is going to make some big plays for Beechwood on both sides of the ball. He is an athlete at defensive end and will have some chances to be big in this game keeping Roberts in the pocket and putting on pressure.

Go Tigers!

I hope you are right. Go Tigers!