Nurse Roughed Up and Taken into Custody for doing her job

Wireman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also found this looking around:

RIGBY — On July 26 of this year, one of our reserve officers, William Gray, was the victim in a horrific accident in northern Utah while working his full-time job as a truck driver.

The suspect in this incident was fleeing from Utah State Highway Patrol, when he crossed into oncoming traffic and collided head on with Gray’s truck, severely injuring Gray and killing himself. Officer Gray was flown to the University of Utah’s burn unit where he remains under their watchful, professional, and competent care.

Within the first hours of Officer Gray being admitted into the burn unit, an incident occurred between hospital staff and an officer from an agency in Utah who was assisting with the investigation.

The Rigby Police Department was not aware of this incident until Aug. 31, 2017.

The Rigby Police Department would like to thank the nurse involved and hospital staff for standing firm and protecting Officer Gray’s rights as a patient and victim. Protecting the rights of others is truly a heroic act.

Rigby police chief thanks Utah nurse for 'standing firm' in protecting his officer - East Idaho News

Over a month and you dont know about the incident. Yeah right.

• 2 weeks later...

The internal affairs investigation has found that the 2 officers violated 5 policies. It is now up to the Police Chief to decide their fate. Detective Payne has already been fired from his part-time job as an EMT.

Internal affairs investigation finds police officers who arrested nurse violated a number of department policies - The Salt Lake Tribune

Many in the public have the unfortunate perception that this incident would not have been handled appropriately had it not been for the release of the video by Ms. Wubbels‘ attorney two weeks ago. This is not true,” Biskupski said.

I do not believe the above statement at all. The officer had 27 years of experience. No doubt he has gotten away with that bullying behavior before.

Many in the public have the unfortunate perception that this incident would not have been handled appropriately had it not been for the release of the video by Ms. Wubbels‘ attorney two weeks ago. This is not true,” Biskupski said.

I do not believe the above statement at all. The officer had 27 years of experience. No doubt he has gotten away with that bullying behavior before.

He'd previously been reprimanded for the sexual harassment of a police staffer. I'd wager that he has no problem bullying women.

• 3 weeks later...