NKYFL Fine for Scrimmaging Covington Catholic Youth Programs

4th&1

Not sure why. 6th graders don't get much playing time at Twenhofel. But that just means more playing time for the kids at South Kenton.

Which again, should make people wonder why one would opt for a situation where getting playing time is tough.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will ask a question to get us back on topic of the thread.

Is this a bad thing? I think what complicates the matter is we are involving kids. You remove that variable from the equation and look at it from a business angle, I get it. Not saying I support it or don't, but I get it.

Ok, I will ask a question to get us back on topic of the thread.

Is this a bad thing? I think what complicates the matter is we are involving kids. You remove that variable from the equation and look at it from a business angle, I get it. Not saying I support it or don't, but I get it.

I completely understand not allowing a team in a league that has "territories" when a team refuses to abide by the territories.

However, I think we have enough anecdotal information showing us the territories are not strictly enforced in many other situations. That leaves us with one program/school being singled out by the NKYFL and that is Covington Catholic.

Furthermore, beyond the obvious hypocrisy being displayed here, not allowing and/or fining organizations for having practice scrimmages with Covington Catholic is clearly despicable behavior by the "adults" in charge.

Shame on you Northern Kentucky Youth Football League!