Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gender Pronouns

Featured Replies

Have you heard of the term 'cis-gender'?

 

As in - if you are not trans-gender you are....cis-gender. This is now part of the paperwork in universities apparently.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about we stick to "He", "She" and "It", that should cover everyone.

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

 

You just know there is a name and preference out there for that, somewhere.

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

 

Heshe

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

Good question. I would say that person can pick from the list of 1. He and 2. She. I would use the pronoun of their choice from that list.

Good question. I would say that person can pick from the list of 1. He and 2. She. I would use the pronoun of their choice from that list.

I admittedly do not understand how it all works, but I assumed the intent for someone having sex change surgery was to be the other sex; thus, you would put down what you become. It appears to be much more complex than that. Not that I care, but identifying as a non-binary seahorse wookie is taking it too far and being difficult, as Deuce said.

is Ultimate man-stud a choice on the list? If not I'd like to add it, cause that explains me perfectly.:thumb:

  • Author
What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

 

What % of the population is this?

Same. If you don't designate as one of those, you're trying to be difficult, IMO.

 

Yep

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

 

Very unfortunate and I'd guess extremely rare . So how many people per 1000 are born that way ? I'd guess 0.001 % or less . So should we change the way we address everyone because of this ?

I am too stupid to appreciate all this sensitivity. From now on, you are all "its".

Very unfortunate and I'd guess extremely rare . So how many people per 1000 are born that way ? I'd guess 0.001 % or less . So should we change the way we address everyone because of this ?

Why do people quote me, avoid answering my question, then ask me a question? I don't play that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.