Gender Pronouns

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

Good question. I would say that person can pick from the list of 1. He and 2. She. I would use the pronoun of their choice from that list.

Good question. I would say that person can pick from the list of 1. He and 2. She. I would use the pronoun of their choice from that list.

I admittedly do not understand how it all works, but I assumed the intent for someone having sex change surgery was to be the other sex; thus, you would put down what you become. It appears to be much more complex than that. Not that I care, but identifying as a non-binary seahorse wookie is taking it too far and being difficult, as Deuce said.

What pronouns should we use for someone that has external male genetalia but internal female genetalia? Or vice versa?

Very unfortunate and I'd guess extremely rare . So how many people per 1000 are born that way ? I'd guess 0.001 % or less . So should we change the way we address everyone because of this ?