So I'm hearing rumors that the powers that be are cracking down on 7on7?

Jo-Jo13

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo, already a rule against school 7 on 7...now a rule against non school 7 on 7. Basically shutting it down completely during that period.

So you would agree they have to be talking about kids that play on the "club" circuit so to speak. Allstar teams and invite teams for the national tournaments. Gonna be tough to due when you allow for other sports to do it.

It was an agreement between the basketball and football coaching associations

I have been apart of the coaches association for 15 years, my AD asked my opinion before he voted on the proposal...I didn't get a vote. Many football coaches were NOT in favor of the this...especially those of us who don't have a basketball problem. Lol.

I have been apart of the coaches association for 15 years, my AD asked my opinion before he voted on the proposal...I didn't get a vote. Many football coaches were NOT in favor of the this...especially those of us who don't have a basketball problem. Lol.

I know the coaches didn't get a vote. It was supposed to be a compromise between the two sports.

I know the coaches didn't get a vote. It was supposed to be a compromise between the two sports.

I completely understand what you mean. I just hate the blanket statement that we, as coaches, gave it up when we didn't really get to make that call. But it is what it is now.