6A R2-D4 Championship: Ballard at Trinity Predictions

All Tell

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I'll be up front. I don't like Ballard. I like Ballard LESS then I like Simon Kenton. I wish nothing good for Ballard. Ballard is built on Trinity's rejects.

If Trinity can hang a hundred on Ballard I hope they do.

Not your best effort....I don't think this was appropriate. Using your basis, above, I am a "Trinity Reject" . . . I got kicked out of Trinity when I was a freshman. Went to Ballard, played there, and we beat #1 Trinity in the playoffs.....HOWEVER....I did go back to Trinity...and graduated from there. I have fond memories of both places. But Trinity is where my heart is.

I do wish this game would be highly competitive....I think we need to get hit in the mouth pretty good. Home field is huge, particularly when playing teams out in the state.

I'll go 56-19, Rocks...then a needed off week.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not your best effort....I don't think this was appropriate. Using your basis, above, I am a "Trinity Reject" . . . I got kicked out of Trinity when I was a freshman. Went to Ballard, played there, and we beat #1 Trinity in the playoffs.....HOWEVER....I did go back to Trinity...and graduated from there. I have fond memories of both places. But Trinity is where my heart is.

I do wish this game would be highly competitive....I think we need to get hit in the mouth pretty good. Home field is huge, particularly when playing teams out in the state.

I'll go 56-19, Rocks...then a needed off week.

I may have let my overall disdain for Ballard affect my post. Rejects was probably to strong.