6A R2-D4 Championship: Ballard at Trinity Predictions

All Tell

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

No reason to think Ballard won't give Trinity a game. Ballard played well against Male and they will be fired up for the District Championship game on Friday night. I do think T wins but not as big as last year, call it 42-17.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Ballard gives them a game?
I disagree with Biotech and feel confident this game will have a running clock in the second half. I do not believe Ballard will have nearly enough answers for the questions Trinity's offense creates for the Bruins defense. The game is for home field advantage for the second and third round games. Trinity's players are familiar with Ballard as well and will be fired up. Senior Night festivities will add to emotional state of the Rocks.

Solid points!

Now we can add 11th hour cancellation of today's JV contest scheduled at Ballard. I admit getting there at 4:30 may be construed as early. Ballard was practicing behind the stands. Fifteen minutes later I checked Trinity's website and found "cancelled" where the score would go. A Trinity para-professional coach showed up and was equally surprised.

I know nothing about the new Ballard coach but had a ton of respect for Coach J. With that said, he had some good kids in place and they are a lot better than they were last season. It will be a tall mountain to climb but they have a shot to stay with Trinity for a half and then hope for the best in the playoffs. If I recall reading in the paper last week or week before last, Ballard defense has 8-9 picks this season. Should be a better game than last year. I'll say Trinity 45-21.

And yes. The winner hosts Ohio County in the first round of the playoffs and the loser will host Meade County.

Central Hardin and North Hardin play Friday night for the 1-2 spots in the other district.

Jason Frakes had the winner playing Eastern/ Seneca winner & vice versa playing in the first round?