Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simple Police Call Turns Into Big Problem

Featured Replies

Here's a perfect example of how a seemingly "simple" police call did turn into a big incident and COULD have turned into an uglier incident.

 

You'll see the girl not cooperating. Police eventually have to pepper spray her. All this b/c she didn't want to have the police call her parents.

 

Add in that you have the locals getting up close with the incident and the longer it takes the more people showing up and you have the recipe for a PROBLEM.

 

There are no simple calls.

 

 

Video Shows 15-Year-Old Girl Being Pepper-Sprayed by Police - ABC News

 

Here's the video:

 

 

 

I admire the restraint shown by the officers especially to the cat running his mouth about being behind the badge. Easy to talk when you know the officer can't do anything.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Maybe I've turned into "that old guy" but the ease at which teenagers flap their gums to people in authority seems to be getting worse.

Maybe I've turned into "that old guy" but the ease at which teenagers flap their gums to people in authority seems to be getting worse.

 

No your not that Old Guy, it's the YouTube era...just the way things are now.

Maybe I've turned into "that old guy" but the ease at which teenagers flap their gums to people in authority seems to be getting worse.

 

Yea I had a guy, maybe 18-21 years old the other day. I got out and said "how's it going?" And I was told "I didn't speak to you so don't 'flipping' speak to me". But he didn't say "flipping".

Maybe I've turned into "that old guy" but the ease at which teenagers flap their gums to people in authority seems to be getting worse.

 

It seems to go hand in hand with how they talk to their parents/guardians a lot of times. Other times they can't look bad in front of their friends.

Yea I had a guy, maybe 18-21 years old the other day. I got out and said "how's it going?" And I was told "I didn't speak to you so don't 'flipping' speak to me". But he didn't say "flipping".

 

I sure hope you apologized for invading his safe space. Could be a possible lawsuit pending.

Yea I had a guy, maybe 18-21 years old the other day. I got out and said "how's it going?" And I was told "I didn't speak to you so don't 'flipping' speak to me". But he didn't say "flipping".

 

See, people like that need to be punched in the face.

Maybe I've turned into "that old guy" but the ease at which teenagers flap their gums to people in authority seems to be getting worse.

 

I agree 100%. We as a society have enabled this and it makes me sad, mad, etc...

See, people like that need to be punched in the face.

 

Be nice.

 

They just need a little love.

I agree 100%. We as a society have enabled this and it makes me sad, mad, etc...

 

This is were I'm at Plato. When I here someone say the same thing Clyde's saying, it goes right thru me.

 

Eventually one of these incidents Clyde posted will get completely out of control. And then guess who's fault it will be?

Be nice.

 

They just need a little love.

 

Exactly!

 

Kid throws desk across the room hitting the teacher - that is the EXACT response from many parents and even administrators higher up the chain that don't have to deal with it in real situations, only in theory...

 

Now quit yanking my chain @theguru. I started another new diet today and I'm hangry!

Did they spray her because she wouldnt put her feet in the car ?

Exactly!

 

Kid throws desk across the room hitting the teacher - that is the EXACT response from many parents and even administrators higher up the chain that don't have to deal with it in real situations, only in theory...

 

Now quit yanking my chain @theguru. I started another new diet today and I'm hangry!

 

Free advice of the day, forget the diet, it has to be a lifestyle change if you want to be successful long term. And once you start eating better you won't even want the junk you eat now.

Yea I had a guy, maybe 18-21 years old the other day. I got out and said "how's it going?" And I was told "I didn't speak to you so don't 'flipping' speak to me". But he didn't say "flipping".

 

Water off a duck's back.

Water off a duck's back.

 

Yup, I said "well alright" lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.